Folks,

I was building some complex logic to display a table such that when printed
I would have a page header and footer and the table would overflow on to a
new page with new page header and footer, and ideally a new table header
row as well. I found some pure HTML solutions that look promising such as
here
<https://medium.com/@Idan_Co/the-ultimate-print-html-template-with-header-footer-568f415f6d2a>,

suggesting with the right method this may actually be quite easy.

However I thought perhaps someone here may have taken this path before and
would be prepared to share some tips.

To be clear ideally I would have a tiddler that displays Page header, Items
table, Page Footer where the items table can appear on multiple pages. When
opening this in a new window we could then print it and the footer will
appear at a fixed position at the bottom and real page breaks occur so it
can be printed "Professionally" to PDF.

When I work this out myself I will share back, but if you have full or
partial solutions please let me know.

This is a good case where the wisdom of the crowd can produce great results.

Regards
Tony