Your welcome

So on 5.1.20
<$list filter="[<casevariable>] ~[[false]]" variable=case>
   <$list filter="[<case>match[false]]" variable=case>

        Do this if no case value
   </$list>
   <$list filter="[<case>match[caseone]]" variable=case>
        Process "caseone"<br>
   </$list>
   <$list filter="[<case>match[casetwo]]" variable=case>
        Process "casetwo"<br>
   </$list>
   <$list filter="[<case>match[casethree]]" variable=case>
        Process "casethree"<br>

   </$list>
<!-- Even this -->
   <$list filter="[<case>match[casetwo]] [<case>match[casethree]]"
variable=case>
        Process "casetwo" and "casethree"<br>
   </$list>
</$list>