I assume Jed / inmysocks will reply if when he reads this but if you're
serious about engaging Ste...

Jed already has a server that he is willing to let people use for free! Here
<https://ooktech.xyz:8443/Public>.

He has even invited people to put up e.g plugins for a central plugin
repository!

He has also built much of the infrastructure for it, i.e a plugin
<https://ooktech.xyz:8443/Public#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2FOokTech%2FTWederBob>
that people can install so they have direct download access to the things
on the server (a.k.a plugin library)

The single thing he is not brilliant at is to promote it ;-) ;-) ;-)

Now, the whole thing does need more "polishing" for most people to use it
comfortably. In addition, my own opinion is that fetching tiddlers
shouldn't have to be only from dedicated servers but from any tiddlywiki
publicly hosted anywhere. I'm currently working on a UI for this (also
based on Jeds creations). It is a rather slow process, partly because of my
difficulty in expressing exactly what I need to make it possible to build
on top of what he has created but also partly because, as indicated, people
won't use it unless it is polished enough. People are accustomed to Apple
design quality for everything.

Do you want to engage?

<:-)