Diego,

So we assume Node?

   - If it were documented it should be
   here https://tiddlywiki.com/?home#Commands
   - Also since tiddlers are files on node you could use something in the
   operating system to search and filter
   - Also the below may be able to be activated from the command line
   - I believe Tw-Federation can fetch using a filter

Alternatively on the URL address line

*Note I can't find the original documentation and this is not correct but
it demonstrates it works*

   - https://tiddlywiki.com/#=[tag[TableOfContents]]

Regards
Tony