Thanks! Your solution does most of what I need.

Sadly, it doesn't toggle the sidebar back, when confirming an edit, leaving
an overly wide view of the tiddlers.

[image: screenshot-tiddlywiki-2.png]

How did you find out which Tiddler to edit? I may be able to take it from
there, if I can find out which tiddler controls the "Confirm changes to
this tiddler" button.