Hi Mohammad

> On 7 Aug 2019, at 20:22, Mohammad <mohammad.rahm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is there any reason that the \import pargma does not work in a tiddler itself
> tagged with $:/tags/Macro?

The import pragma only imports <$set> widgets  (macro definitions are <$set>
widgets behind the scenes).

To make it respect nested imports would make the mechanism a bit more
complicated because of the possibility of recursion. I think it would actually
be hard to guarantee to respect the ordering implied by the nesting of the
import widgets.

Best wishes

Jeremy.