Ciao Mohammad

I definitely think that complete apps is a very good way to go.

For end users not so interested in endless add-ons they have to find I
think it could make a big difference.

I doubt it makes any significant downgrade in performance having a bunch of
things included they might never use.

The point is having utility present they will use.

Best wishes
TT