Hi Mat,

The gray handles work a treat but it's not possible to move the box upwards
and from your instructions, it looks like it was originally possible to
resize the box - unless I'm misreading it...?

   - *Move* it via the two gray handles.
   - *Re-size* width via the lower right corner. Height is automatic from
   typing.

Would definitely look forward to the update!

Regards
Jon