I tried upgrading this morning and have had an interesting issue. All of my
internal links are repeating the text if there isn't an alias given with
the link. For example, if I have a link to an internal tiddler like this:

[[Internal Tiddler Link]]

then the output looks like this:

Internal Tiddler Link*Internal Tiddler Link*

with the underlined part being the link. The link itself works just fine.
If the link has an alias then it all works fine. By alias, I mean like this:

[[Other Tiddler|Internal Tiddler Link]].

Nothing else changed in my TW. Only the upgrade.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Damon