OK - so here's a tricky one. How can I populate a select field in a tiddler
from the folder structure available in TiddlyWiki>More>Explorer? I have
this structure, which is dynamic:

[image: tiddlymapviews.png]

I want to grab everything under "views/" with no duplication and make it
selectable via a drop down. So in this instacne, the dropdown would consist
of:

Graph Search

Live View

MyView

As a bonus for 50 points, I'd also ideally like to remove "Graph Search"
and "Live View" from the options.

Any ideas?

Steve