Good afternoon, complete beginner here.

I maintain a reference document for my organisation which has some
pre-amble and then is essentially a large table. The user looks through the
table for their particular area of interest and then is given a particular
category/label for their information. The document is also shared with
partner ogranisations and suppliers and needs to be presented in a portable
format - and it cannot be shared on the internet or in a collaborative
manner. The document has three levels e.g. section 1, section 1.1, section
1.1.1 (although in some places 1.1.1.1).

As the document is quite wordy (with footnotes) it is currently maintained
in Word, but I would like to move away from this, and have been playing
with TiddlyWiki. As I still need to provide the Word version, what I would
quite like to do is have a master database (probably in Excel) which then
auto-populates the Word document *and* the TiddlyWiki version.

I am familiar with the principles of markup laguage and I have managed to
get as far as getting Excel to generate the code for the table rows, and
have successfully pasted these into a tiddler. However I then wanted to get
Excel to generate the code for the tiddler itself, (the <div created
modified tages title> but when I paste this into the HTML directly (just
after the tiddlers I created in tiddlywiki), this doesn't seem to work (and
yes I have closed the </div> at the end).

So my immediate question is, which parts of the HTML file do I need to
insert code into in order to add a working tiddler?
My other question is - is my objective even possible or will there be too
many other unseen hurdles and complications along the way?

(I suppose the alternative approach is to maintain the master version in
TiddlyWiki and then find a way of exporting the whole document to Word, but
it needs to be clean and professional).

Thank you!