I had this on a couple of mine. I believe that it was flagging
$:/core/modules/filters/match.js as that was still selected as being a
tiddler to be imported from my old tiddlywiki.

I vaguely remember having to do something with that way back to make a
function work and the upgrader may have been just silent on the matter
until now. I unchecked that particular tiddler to import and just used what
was included in 5.1.20 and things seem to be OK so far.

/Mike