Thanks Thomas - that's got me half way there. What I am needing is output
in this format:

rgba(252,248,61,1)

The "1" (alpha value never changes)

The problem is the color picker only returns an rgb value. I can't figure
out how to add an alpha value to the rgb value to get the output needed
above. Any ideas? E.g. something like this format:

<<coloraction #ff0000 addalpha 1>>