Hello,

When importing images into a tiddler with _canonical_uri, I'm currently
naming the tiddler ImageSkateboard, and then I'm tagging the image with an
[Image] tag.
I'm wondering if there is a better way to name the actual tiddler than
ImageTiddlerNameHere, especially since I already have an [Image] tag.

How do you name and tag tiddlers for imported images or other multimedia?

Thanks.