Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> Is the blog plugin not listed in control panel after installation? It is
> for me if I repeat the steps you describe,

My mistake! Sorry!!

Turns out the plugin doesn't keep the same "name" after it was installed.
It is not called "blog" anymore but instead "Tools for using TiddlyWiki to
publish blogs". I think the bold type threw me off (i.e bold *text* in
library and then bold *link* in local listing) and the fact that most of
the library plugins are titled the same as that bold name. ... I guess this
is another bullet for the things to change in the plugin handling.

<:-)