For fun whilst learning more on TiddlyTables

   - SImply put it is a new way of looking at any filter
   - A Table of tables filter `[contains:text[<<table>>]]` I did not expect
   that to work give the special meaning of < and >
   - Are tables totally self contained? Looks like it, The advantage is
   TiddlyTables plus a bunch of tables to access various system information
   would be very helpful
   - I am not sure if I can change the template for the title column for a
   specific table?

I note you can place any table in the sidebar with $:/tags/SideBar but you
need to set the tiddler
eg
<$tiddler tiddler="Has Changed">
<<table>>
</$tiddler>

I will keep exploring this.

I would like to see a one button create table from filter.

Tony