Ciao Luis

We can only move forward doing tasks

Right. That was pretty much my starting point.
Though with the caveat (=will it get attention?) "is it worth it?"
I have seen many initiatives start and many fail.
Its depressing to see great efforts get nowhere.

Part of the issue may be what KIND of documentation is needed.

*I personally prefer issue focused solutions like Mohammad's. That inform
whilst solving.*

So I think there is an issue what is meant by "docs".

*For beginners* I often wondered why we don't go for a FAQ format with
Questions and Answers.
It would be much easier to contribute to.

Just thoughts
Josiah