Ciao Cd.K

The "brackets problem" is actually documented at
https://tiddlywiki.com/#regexp%20Operator

| The filter syntax <https://tiddlywiki.com/#Filter%20Run> makes it
impossible to directly specify a regular expression that contains square
brackets.

There is also an example at:
https://tiddlywiki.com/#regexp%20Operator%20(Examples)

I agree it might be highlighted more like this ...

| The filter syntax <https://tiddlywiki.com/#Filter%20Run> makes it
impossible to directly specify a regular expression that contains  regex
character class  [...]  brackets.

Best wishes
TT