Jay

I can help you more when I return to my desk but the answers should lay in the
gentags doco, perhaps on its demo site.

More often than not the way we get content to appear on individual tiddlers is
hard code it in the text but to get in to appear on multiple tiddler as we do
more often than not, is via the view or edit templates for which there are
system tags.

Test some code in a tiddler to behave how you want then tag it for the view
template you want.

I am confident gentags even guides you to do this.

Regards
Tony