Arlen,

Thanks for maintaining and enhancing this wonderful solution. I notice the
settings.json seems to have changed a lot. I copied my tree into the new
settings.json

But these settings were in my old settings.json
    "types":{
        "htmlfile": ["htm", "html", "hta", "png", "tw"]
    },
    "username": "",
    "password": "",
    "host": "192.168.1.81",
    "port": 80,
    "backupDirectory": "C:\\Data\\TW5\\backups",
    "etagWindow": 10,
    "etag": "",
 "_disableLocalHost": "true",
    "useTW5path" : false

Have these being deprecated?

I believe I will still need
 "etag": "required",
 "etagWindow": 10,

But the setting the port is Port is  not documented here
https://arlen22.github.io/tiddlyserver/docs/serverconfig.html#port-number

And
    "types":{
        "htmlfile": ["htm", "html", "hta", "png", "tw"]
    },

Is desirable because I now have .tw files.

Please let me know!

Thanks
Tony