> The basic gist of the problem is that QuickEdit_image (from the
> QuickEdit package from TiddlyTools.com) inserts images using the
> location on my computer, for example, "Z:/Images/graphics/three.jpg"
> when i'd really like it to insert images using the location online,
> like this: "http://www.MyURL.com/Images/graphics/three.jpg";

Rather than using an absolute URL, you should consider using a
*relative* reference that doesn't start with either file:// or http://
protocol, like this:
   [img[alt text|Images/graphics/three.jpg]]

When viewed locally (via file:), this image reference will be to Z:/
Images/... (i.e., relative to the local location of the TW document).
In constrast, when viewed remotedly (via http:), the image will point
to http://www.MyURL.com/Images/... (i.e., relative to the location of
the online TW document).

... and, to make it easy to enter a relative reference, I've updated
QuickEdit_image so that if the local file you select is in a sub-
directory relative to the current document, the leading "file:///Z:/"
will be *automatically* removed, producing the desired relative
reference.

Get the update here:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#QuickEdit_image

enjoy,