Do you mind if I make changes to tw.org without getting feedback from
a committee or group?  The reason why I ask is because everyone is
busy and anything that improves things efficiently is valuable.

For example, I've made some updates to tw.org and now I feel the
following page will eventually become deleted as the "scripts" and
"plugin" pages are improved.

http://tiddlywiki.org/wiki/How_To/Important_Differences_Between_%27Plugins%27_and_%27Scripts%27

I'm not promising that I'll be working diligently to update tw.org,
only that when something attracts my attention, I'll see what I can
do.

I know there is a learning curve to understand standards and I'll make
mistakes along the way.  Since on tw.org there are non-standard
presentations, I imagine this is fine during this stage.

Let me know if there is anything I should know before I go too far.

M)