Is there an option for <<tiddler>>, or some other macro, to just show
the tiddler text, without wrapping it in a <span> tag?

(Use case: I'm making a plugin that reads URLs from slice values.
Normally, it would be a standard HTTP URL, but if it's a long data:
URI, the user might prefer to dump the full data: URI in a separate
tiddler. But if there's no standard way to do it, I'll probably
provide a helper macro for the job, which would be trivial to
implement, but non-standard.)