Dear FND, you wrote:

> I assume both systems are still in read-only mode for the recovery
> process. I've asked the sysadmins to restore write access toSVN, as
> that should be fully operational now. I believe we're aiming for Trac to
> reopen by Wednesday.
>
> -- F.

I've seen that SVN is now recovered as for the recently published
translations (at least for ES and NL up to TW v2.5.3). But the
Translation-page on Trac (http://trac.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/
Translations) is still missing several updates.
Is recovery still in progress or do we have to recover this info
manually and individually? Please advise.
Thanks a lot   /    Ton.