Hi Dennis,

1) I couldn't quite figure out how to meaningfully make tiddlersbar
wrap around the toolbar once the toolbar was 'up there'. When I
fiddled with it, tiddlersbar would always be hidden behind the toolbar
(at some point) which was not good at all. It should be a rather
simple thing for you to style the buttons as buttons though. However,
I would NOT recommend placing it at the same height as tiddlersbar.
For one, how would you imagine wrapping of excess tabs to happen?
2) As for... "When I click on one it switches around instead of
remaining in a static position." ...I have no idea what that means.

Tobias.