Hi Eric,

I think, there is a lot of "communication" between different parts of
tw macros, with DOM attributes. Every button does it. I think, the
whole page template, view template thing, works in a similar way. But
I don't understand that process very well, yet.

I don't want to make a macro which writes to the DOM, and the next
one, hides it, reads it, makes further processing, and does a
different output. I thought there is a better way.

I think some sort of "pipe" would be cool, but in a "noob" friendly
way :)

What I am looking after is: eg:
A myOutput knows how to present lists for the user.
A mySort knows, how to sorts lists
A myFilter knows how to filters lists

The user sais:
Have a look to all tiddlers in the file, sort them alphabetically, and
make a numbered output. -> mySort, myOutput it involved. Or. process
all tiddlers, filter them by tag "xxx", filter the result by field
"yyy", sort it descending by title and output it with tiddlylinks ->
all three are involved, and filter two times.

May be, everything is allready there and I don't see it.

regards Mario