Hi,

On Apr 2, 7:13 am, Xen
> Can someone explain to me how the bags 'n recipes concept is being
> reflected in TW classic and TW5?

I can show you an example:
http://hoster.peermore.com/pmario.myopenid.com

There ia a wiki called MaloCSSLibrary which contains:

Ricipe:
system .. comes from tiddlyWeb
systemMalo .. I did this one
MaloCSSLibrary .. which contains the description tiddlers.

Tiddlers:
All tiddlers that are extracted with the above recipes.

====
Let's say you like the 8 line MaloCSS and you want to use it. Thats
easy.

*Click the recipe systemMalo
*Click the favorite button above the description
**Now systemMalo is added to you site. You can use it in one of your
recipes
**Only there as a description. can be deleted if not needed anymore

*Now go to your site and drag systemMalo and MaloCSSLibrary onto your
public or private wiki/recipe
**A dialog comes up
**should be
1 system
2 systemMalo
3 MaloCSSLibrary
4 yourRecipeNameLooong

*click the wiki and open it as a wiki.
*now you have opened my uuups your Malo aware TW

====
In the TW click the more button at the edit menue and
click fields for the workspace info of an "old" Tiddlywiki.

Someone else may jump in for the access rights. Would be interesting
also for me :)

I did it with a second account and lost the edit rights on my own wiki
now.

I think this mechanism is extreamly powerfull in combination with
tiddlyspace.com which has a nice start picture now. A living countdown
for "sign in" would be cool.

I made a second TW where I use mptw and some of my recipes to build a
ListPlugins page.
http://hoster.peermore.com/recipes/ListPlugins/tiddlers

have fun!
Mario