Hi,

I plan to use your jquery.twFile.js for another project.
What do I have to consider to use your code?

As a result I played around with the code and I found two points to
make the plugin more general.

1.
Check if the given url is a fileuri and if yes convert it automatic to
a filepath.
If the url is already a filepath then use is directly.

2.
On some computers you don't have or want direct fileaccess.
But it would be good if the load-function is still working.
I tried to use a ajax-call to get the file.
It works on FF3 and IE8 but I don't know of backward compatibility and
other browsers.
Maybe it would make sense to try the ajax call and if it fails to use
the existing functions.

I can post my modifications if you like.

Regards,
beni