> Anyway, for TiddlySpace I've created the simplest possible plugin and example:
>
>    http://raphaeljs.tiddlyspace.com
>
> and I'm hoping to use TiddlySpace to cook standalone TiddlyWikis, so
> this may work for you, too.

Except for the use of a much more up-to-date release of RaphaelJS,
Paul's "new" plugin is exactly the same as my existing plugin:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#RaphaelPlugin

You can use TiddlyTools' RaphaelPlugin precisely the same way as Paul
has done, by writing a separate, dependent plugin to programmatically
invoke RaphaelJS API.

The *only* difference in my plugin is that I've included documentation
and embedded some sample code using InlineJavascriptPlugin (which is
NOT *required* in order to use RaphaelPlugin within your documents.)

Of course, I should have updated the RaphaelPlugin long ago to keep it
current with the latest stable release of Dmitry's excellent work.
One (minor) concern is that the newer RaphaelJS library is *not*
completely backward-compatible with the older version, so that anyone
who is using the current TiddlyTools RaphaelPlugin will either remain
'orphaned' on that older library, or will have to re-write their
scripts to match the updated API.

Nonetheless, updating the embedded library code in RaphaelPlugin is
the appropriate course.  Naturally, when I update the library in the
plugin, I will also need to revise some of the example code in the
documentation in order for them to continue to operate properly.

-e