HI, I've encountered something that seems to be a bug. The trac site
told me it's better to post it here first instead of a ticket.

Opera 11.01 does not save settings in a cookie on a local file.

After browsing the source it seems that encoding of the cookie value
have been removed with changeset 12623 in options.js, function
saveCookie(). Right now it seems to me that this piece of code tries
to save an invalid cookie: the cookie value either has to be a token
or a quoted-string according to the RFC. The return value of
String.encodeHashMap(cookies) is however, full of quotation marks,
whitespaces and other strange things. Shouldn't it be urlencoded and
quoted in order to be compliant?
Regards,

Gábor Várnagy