First off before I get into the guts of your message I'd just like
to say that if we didn't want feedback on the stuff in the spaces
you referenced we wouldn't have made them public, so no need to feel
worried about jumping in too soon or inappropriately: Jumping in is
exactly what we want.

That said I think I can clarify a few things within...