Thank you Eric! I didn't know how to do that from my Android. Firefox
didn't install it when I clicked on it like I thought it should have.

After downloading it with another browser (because firefox didn't let me
"save link" on long-press) and opening the file using firefox, I was able
to install it.

Sadly though, no "save" button appears under the tools menu. The button at
the top, to download a copy of the page worked once, but i'm having trouble
doing it again.

Additionally, when i create a new tiddler, I first have to delete the
existing text in both the title and the main text area, which takes some
time with an android keyboard.

Eric, How compatible are most of the items on TiddlyTools with Tiddly5? Is
development still continuing with the current edition of Tiddlywiki, and if
so, in what Capacity? Forgive me for being such a noob.