Hey Rich!

On the off chance that you're not already aware of it, the somewhat
incomplete breadcrumbs implementation (not a plugin? ) by Ton Gerner, will
almost certainly be quite useful to cross reference how he did things to
help get your version working.

http://tw5breadcrumbs.tiddlyspot.com/

One noteable feature in that one, is that there are x buttons in the
tabs/breadcrumbs themselves to close them directly from there.

I'd love to see that feature implemented here as well.

cheers,

Leo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/22c97851-3da9-497a-91df-0a6c2e79af59%40googlegroups.com.