Hi Mario

I am not aware of automated publishing of
https://github.com/jermolene/tiddlywiki5 for example.

What TW5 is lacking is a publishing process including Github. And with it
endless versioning, rollback, diff, roles for authors and publishers,
multi-user capabilities, commits with comments, …

I know that there are attempts to add some of these to TW5 – why not use
existing external solutions? (As an option. Until TW5 can take over.)

Imagine a documentation wiki, lets call it “TW5 Cookbook”, where every TW5 user
can contribute or improve recipes. Via Github. As soon as an update is
confirmed (merged) by a member of a certain group (on Github) it is published
to a website via a completely automated process.

I think such a concept could cover several topics discussed in many posts about
the (lack of) central ducumentation.

Have a nice sunday!
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/1faae171-9712-48c6-a3f7-89fe3d146ce7%40googlegroups.com.