This <http://tiddlywiki.com/#Macros%20in%20WikiText> is probably the best
doc tiddler on it but if you search there for "marcos" you'll also find
other tiddlers.

Can I ask how/where you have looked for info thus far? I ask purely from a
constructive perspective because there are for sure others who also do not
find the info and we should do something about it. For example;

- did you know that tiddlywiki.com is the main place for documentation on
TW?
- did you do any searches there? what search terms in that case?
- btw, how did you find out that one can write macros in TW?

Thanks!

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/633c5d36-91be-4a78-9a60-efde46c9b947%40googlegroups.com.