For anyone developing plugins or public TW stuff, I just wanted to clarify
a general premise - in case you didn't know already:

Assuming the intention is for people to *use* the plugin, it *has *to be
developed with Chrome in mind:

Visitors <https://www.w3schools.com/browsers/> to w3schools
2017Chrome <https://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_chrome.asp>IE/Edge
<https://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_explorer.asp>Firefox
<https://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_firefox.asp>Safari
<https://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_safari.asp>Opera
<https://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_opera.asp>
March 75.1 % 4.8 % 14.1 % 3.6 % 1.0 %Again, that is for visitors to the
w3schools site - but, compared to *general* user stats from Wikipedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_web_browsers>, I'd think the
w3school audience probably correlates better with the TW user base. But
even if we DO accept the general user stats and slice it any way you want;
per device type, geographic location etc etc, as can be seen in the Wikpedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_web_browsers> article, - and
taking the *trends* into consideration- the conclusion is undeniable:

Chrome is the absolute most important browser we have to build for,
assuming we want others to be able to use the creation. And, btw, also to
avoid issue-reporting from non-Chrome users.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/f600d49b-c689-4ea4-a491-ec4034c8c6b2%40googlegroups.com.