I want to have the tag zone of each tiddlywiki with two lines. One with the
usual tags and under it other line with the same bubles but with other
fields: author, city... and with bubles too.

I open the $:/core/ui/ViewTemplate/tags and put this under the <div> tags
code:

template="$:/core/ui/TagTemplate" storyview="pop"/></div>

I get the author under the tags but not in the same bubled format. It
appears as normal text.

How can I change the normal text format for the author for a bubled format?

Other question: Is possible to change the bubled tag format for a squared
one?

Thanks!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/086e4094-89a3-4a3d-9e7a-ad8b149f0858%40googlegroups.com.