On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 9:33:01 PM UTC+2, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> ..Could there be a TiddlySlim version?

IMO not really. ... If you open tiddlywiki.com and go to:

ControlPanel: Advanced: Loaded Modules

You'll see, what's active atm. IMO there are 20 modules in the "command"
section, that are probably not necessary for the html version. So we could
strip about 30kByte. .. The rest of the modules contains functionality.

We could remove the "editor toolbar" and the "encryption". ... But I doubt
that many users would be happy with that. ...

 - So if you want / need to save space on your HD. Enable your OS auto
compression feature.
 - For servers ... enable the "delivery compression" to send the stuff
gzipped.
 - Don't include a 4MByte jpeg into your TW.

IMO every option from the above 3 is much more efficient than crippling the
TW core text.

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/7ae18797-b7bb-4594-b78e-a3ae899ccb88%40googlegroups.com.