Hi all,

I've recently stumbled upon this firefox-panel for quick notes, called
"NOTES"

This is the github repo: https://github.com/mozilla/notes ... it uses the
popular WYSIWYG quill editor https://github.com/quilljs/quill

This panel is the same as the "notes" FireFox Test-Pilot experiment:
https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments

I've tried both and I've tried quill's capabilities on https://quilljs.com

I think such a panel would be great for editing tiddlers while browsing
other web content, pasting stuff directly ... to just name two

I haven't looked deeper into the code and I haven't done something like
this before, but it looks doable.

I'd like to ask you here - you are more experienced, you maybe can tell me
immediately if it's not worth investigating further

Or maybe it's a great thing that could be done?

all the best,
BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/0cf28ca2-935e-4597-89f0-5eb982110112%40googlegroups.com.