Hi Riz,

IMHO, shouldn't we add them as a part of existing $:/Info tiddlers? That is
> where it is expected, right? If we do that, third party themes which
> radically changes outlook by differing Pagetemplates can make use of it.
> Please consider if not too late already.
>
> I used $:/state tiddlers because they don't trigger a save-wiki process
If you save a wik html file -i in my case on chromium - a bottom download
bar appears, that causes a page resize and another dimension change which
causes it to save again
with auto saving enabled this could be bad

I think it's not too late to change anything but the $:/state tiddlers
seemed best to me

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/1cccb817-2eb1-4769-9cd0-41dd4577f0a9%40googlegroups.com.