Hi Joe, I cannot give you an immediate solution, but there's this project
called TW5-MultiUser on github <https://github.com/OokTech/TW5-MultiUser>

I think it's interesting to watch, I haven't tried it yet

It states that it's able to live-reload when something changes in the wiki
folder
Maybe it also solves the external files problem that one has to rely on a
second server

Another project is called TiddlyServer here
<https://github.com/Arlen22/TiddlyServer> which allows relative linking of
external files
I've used this one and liked it a lot

Simon