It would be nice to have a share button in TW5 which makes it possible to
share the browser adress of a permaview over whatsapp or e-mail or other
programs.

Currently i'm using the permaview-button (#) in TW5 to change the browser
adress bar to form a permaview adress and then I use the share function of
my google chrome browser on my android-phone to share this link with my
friends over whatsapp. It works but it is circuitous.

Is there a simple way to realise a share button directly in TW5?

I did not find a plugin for TW5 which does that useful job. :-(

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/12f3f75e-4ad3-41e1-9d6c-3578044b2c7a%40googlegroups.com.