Dear Jeremy,

I would very much like for a such feature to be added to the code. The amount of times where I have created a new tiddler and didn't have an idea of how its going to be tagged and sorted from the start is pretty large and it always made me slightly sad that they just end up in the normal directory(*) and aren't automatically sorted, even though I defined clever categories in $:/config/FileSystemPaths.

Do you think it would be wise to just run the filters again whenever a tiddler is saved?

/Andreas

(*): This happens to >50% of tiddlers for me.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/f6ac951c-861e-eff8-570b-ad78fab81730%40googlemail.com.