On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 7:49 AM Brian Theado <brian.the...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Stefano,
>
> On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 2:54 PM stefano franchi <stefano.fran...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> thanks for the tip. I hadn't added a title and module-type to the library
>> (in fact, I would rather not touch it, if possible), but doing so does not
>> change the outcome. I still get a module not found error.
>>

> To avoid changing the .js file, you can have a tiddlywiki.files which adds
> title and module-type for you. See
> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/tree/master/plugins/tiddlywiki/railroad/files
>
> Ah, that finally worked! Great, thank you.
I would be grateful if you could explain what the last section of the file
tiddlywiki.files means:

{
"prefix": "(function(document) {\n",
"suffix": "\n})($tw.node ? $tw.fakeDocument : window.document)\n"
}

That's quite cryptic to me, but it it is obviously needed, as the file
won't work if removed (I tried....).

> If your require is failing, it likely means the tiddler containing your
> javascript library is not being loaded. So as a first step, I recommend
> doing an advanced search for your library tiddler to verify it is in fact
> present in the wiki.

Well, tiddlywiki wouldn't boot when it could not find the module, so my
options were quite limited in that regard. But I'll keep it in mind for
future ref.

Thanks again,

Stefano

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/CAJODLwbmDiVtBOuQ%3D-FiZieQgypCxtS5NqDXKjZBHfaGMdeGEQ%40mail.gmail.com.