Hi there,

how can I change the font size in the editor. I'm using tiddlydesktop and
there is no way two scale the text like in chrome with a shortkey. I tested
the plugin font scroller, but only the rendered text in tiddlers changes
its size.

I need a bigger font in the editor. Its way too small. Can the font
scroller be adjusted? Or is there another programmable solution?

Thanks,

Stefan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/699c1743-9bbf-428c-85ee-4ab7d56d2b7a%40googlegroups.com.