Hi there,

the following is the same for audio content (+anything heavily depending on
the time-dimension)

I often embed videos in my wikies, mostly youtube, music and educational
stuff.

There's a problem when we want to play a video without interruption...

Anytime the tiddler containing the video makes a full refresh (story list
changes and others) the video (or audio) makes a full refresh, too and
starts from the beginning

I gave it a shot in creating a video widget that appends the video to the
page's body, adds a dummy node (div) where the video widget is and keeps
the position of the video synchronized with the position of the dummy node.
It workes with some conditions missing when to refresh (adjust positions)

It's a hack, but a useful one if it works. Can you imagine making this work
correctly and having such functionality in the core?

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/209238f2-ef68-4678-a5ae-01e7fd2b6615%40googlegroups.com.