Hi Ton,

Referring to Andreas Hahn the author of Tinka at

<goog_1793480941>
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/Wcz36PF2a6M/R7NIHrMVBAAJ

The Tinka plugin works with TW5.1.20pre and the issue is from TW5.1.19 side.

Best
Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/5140aec5-7115-4d18-a732-5617424c8507%40googlegroups.com.