Mat,

I was looking at empty.html from 5.0 to 5.1.21 and I see it gets bigger and
bigger! May be we have a 5MB or larger empty.html in near future!

I was thinking why not keep the empty.html as small as possible and create
a custom taste (different for different users) by adding plugins!

What I propose here, Jeremy can keep core as light as possible and
introduce different Official Plugins to make the desired edition (app)

This encourage also people to use and develop plugins! (of course we need
some standard for making plugins)

--Mohammad