TonyM,

I want to get Tiddly to keep and edit notes that I can display on a web
page independently of Tiddly. So Tiddly would be the "editor", but the
display would be eg. In PHP. On the other hand, I also want to make the
wiki completely online, so that I can access it anywhere and the changes
are all in one place.

I don't like the idea of a VPN because I don't think I get it through a
webhost, on the other hand, it would have to run at home on a continuously
running server. If I already have a web host, I'd like to use it for this
purpose.