Saq and Chris,

Apologies for the slow reply, and Saq really appreciate your quick response
to my original inquiry.

I think you have nailed it, *the issue seems to be the multi-line fields*.
It seems tiddlers with line breaks in a field were being converted to json
and/or corrupted.

Not sure if the json behavior is a cause or a symptom or what, but in any
case I'm glad there's a fix, this one was a doozy I thought I was going
nuts!

Phil